Amazon & Marketplace Manager | Cosmetics
Are you an ecom or Amazon exec who is looking for a step into a role with more ownership, and the chance to grow into management? This is a freaking awesome brand who are going from strength to strength, who are looking for a superstar to continue Amazon and marketplace (such as Feel Unique and Boots) growth.
Why should you join them?
- Established, well-funded and exciting brand who are in a good place for growth.
- Very digitally led, with Amazon worth 60% of the business revenue – so you’ve got an exciting opportunity!
- Cruelty free & vegan products – with excellent reviews!
- Brilliant CEO – approachable and good sense of humour.
- Really great ecom and marketing team, very fun, and lovely people (I know as I placed them!)
- Chance to work closely with their Amazon agency; own budgets, run ads, create content etc. But you still need to be a hand on Amazon person.
- Opportunity to develop new territories on Amazon.
- Will also work with their other channels like Feel Unique, Look Fantastic and Boots (which you can take on, learn and develop – lots of scope with this area)
- Long term opportunity for you to develop towards owning all marketplaces, bringing things in from the agency and building your own team.
- Chance to work closely with other functions and get involved in multiple areas – great for development.
- VERY flexible environment – min 2 days a week in the office (central London)
This is honestly such a great brand to work for, they’re doing some exciting stuff and there’s heaps of potential – you just need to be someone with the energy, passion and enthusiasm the rest of the team have! You’ll also need:
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Amazon – at least 2-3 years working within the account.
- Proven track record in delivering Amazon growth across the UK and US in particular.
Experience in setting up and running campaigns.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience with other marketplaces would be great, but not essential – but you need to be a quick learner and have a desire to learn new areas.
Experience in a retail led business (beauty a preference but comparable industries considered).
- A passion for what you do, high energy and entrepreneurial spirit 😊
Job Reference: JO-2304-333145
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/07/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent