My client is the open metaverse accelerator. They have helped launch 130+ startups, scale-ups and billion dollar networks. They help projects with fundraising, business model advice, scaling both operations and tech plus a million other challenges faced by web3 founders. Beyond the accelerator there is an ecosystem of investors, alumni and well known players. My client are now looking for a Head of Creative as they embark on the next phase of growth.
My client are looking for a talented, hands on Creative Director / Design Director to lead the company’s creative direction. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
As the Head of Creative, you will lead the design team and also create digital experiences in the metaverse. We are looking for someone that is creative, dedicated, and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role is remote, but a successful candidate will need to work UK office hours.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate creative leadership: You will challenge, influence, and deliver at a senior level the Artistic Direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, and creative thinking.
- Deliver: Manage internal designers and external creative partners to ensure the team achieves project goals, meets the highest quality standards, and delivers on time.
- Develop: Coach designers in the creative team, to create an environment for them to learn and grow.
- Step up: Increase design quality by building our design system, defining standards, improving them, and training your teammates to use them.
- Collaborate: Work closely with Outlier teams to deliver meaningful projects and results.
- Recruit: Hire new team members to help the design team grow as fast as the company
- Stand out: Make the design team shine outside the company: write blog posts, organise and speak at conferences, represent the company at events to make Outlier Ventures a design reference in the industry
- Experience: You have at least 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of designing large-scale brands
- Leadership skills: You are motivated to grow in terms of management and have demonstrated your ability to develop people by leading managers and mentoring senior designers.
- Communication skills: You are able to pitch, convince and collaborate with high-level stakeholders.
- Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of a design system and brand foundations.
- Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. Outlier has global reach so additional languages are a plus.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply”
Job Reference: JO-2205-255191
Salary: £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 21/07/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Senior Appointments, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Creative Director, Design, Digital, Director, Head of Creative, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX