- Title: Freelance Senior UI Designer (Design System Expert)
- Start: Monday 16th October
- Work Set-up: 1-2 days per month in-house (rest remote)
- Candidate must be based in England
- Day rate: £400 a day (max)
Well this brilliant client works in real estate and is rethinking the work-space environment.
They need an eCommerce product, for the first iteration release and so far, hey have brand guidelines and defined artifacts.
What’s the gig?
- They need someone who can elaborate on that, not adhere too, but add to the brand guidelines.
- Once you go through brand definition, you come up with style guides, as they don’t have a Design System.
- The application of the brand is different from the theory.
- And expand on those and extrapolate from those brand guidelines to a good version that they can use.
- Would be great if you have worked with marketplaces on a larger scale such as eBay, and Facebook Market place etc. The key is appreciation for how you translate the brand and expand upon it.
- This is for an eCommerce piece, so they are looking for someone who can understand and empathise with what the business trying to achieve.
- They want to understand how you have made more boring logistical (e.g., a product configurator, payment pages, etc.) look great.
± Think minimalist, simple, colour, disruptive design, start-up vibes aesthetic
± Partner up with the production line
± Design Systems expert
± Independent worker, you need to ask questions and push the brief as far as it can go
± keen to work, there won’t be all the words on the brief, so push the brief as far as it can go
± Knowing that there will be problems, not being afraid that there will be work that will be thrown away.
Still reading this far? Drop me a line and let’s see how we can help you!
Job Reference: JO-2310-338535
Salary: Up to £400.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 16/10/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract