My client are a leading organizational design and planning software platform which captures the power of data visualization and modeling to build more adaptable, better performing organizations. HR, finance and business leaders use the platform for actionable insight and analysis that helps them make faster workforce decisions in a constantly changing world. My clients product is used by the world’s largest and best-known enterprises and management consulting firms to confidently build the businesses they want tomorrow, today.
You will be researching and conceptualising innovative design solutions in collaboration with other UX practitioners, visual designers, engineers, product managers, and our customers. This includes working closely with our UX managers and practitioners to continue to grow the UX design maturity within the organisation, and contributing to defining best practices that lay at the heart of our design approach.
We are a friendly and collaborative team who love to learn and share ideas. We encourage creative thinking and collaboration on projects to enhance our shared knowledge.
Please note, we expect all applicants to provide a portfolio showcasing recent work, with emphasis on your direct contribution towards those projects.
- Conduct and analyse user research in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Translate ideas into wireframes, customer journeys, and flows
- Apply a user-centred design approach to rapidly test and validate designs with users
- Vocalise ideas by asking questions, taking risks, and championing new concepts
- Present user testing findings to key stakeholders
- Regularly sync with the UX team to align on solutions
- Maintain an active line of communication with users and internal stakeholders
- Design iteratively based on regular feedback
- Assist in maintaining our internal design system (built in Figma) and associated documentation
- Advocate for the user in times where business requirements may clash with user wants and needs
- Contribute to the development of a team of UX designers, providing design guidance, mentoring, and taking a lead in collaborative projects
- Mentor colleagues on key design topics, including interaction & animation design best practices
- Peer review UI designs, providing guidance and advice where necessary to upskill colleagues
- Be a champion of user-centred design methodologies, providing leadership, guidance, and knowledge sharing to your fellow colleagues and stakeholders.
- 6+ years of experience in product design
- Established knowledge of interaction and design patterns
- Experience conducting and analysing user research
- Passionate in applying analytical and critical thinking skills in your work
- Ability to distil complex problems into simpler parts
- Follow a rigorous user-centred design process within an Agile environment
- Ability to produce testable prototypes and present findings to key stakeholders
- Excellent communicative and collaborative skills
- Multidisciplinary experience in design (including research, wireframing, visual design, prototyping and user testing)
- Proven track record in:
- Translating user research insights into compelling low- and high-fidelity designs
- Facilitating collaborative workshops with colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience working on a SaaS product/platform
- Degree in Design/HCI/Usability or related field
- Experience within Organisational design or Financial services
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Experience with Figma, Axure, Sketch and/or Maze
To be considered for this fantastic role, please apply with your full portfolio!
Job Reference: JO-2308-337336
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/10/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX