My client is looking for a Data Analyst who can focus on collating data across various sources, consolidating into dashboards using data visualization tools and extrapolating insights to support the Global Customer Service & Support team with demonstrating the value of their initiatives and identifying areas for improvement.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to gather requirements, shape performance framework and provide detailed insights on initiatives being deployed across multiple markets.
- Work across functions to collate data points from various data sources, consolidating into centralised sources and modelling for reporting purposes.
- Extrapolate key insights from dashboards and create monthly written reports, detailing performance drivers, cost avoidance and future opportunities.
Ideally you will be:
- A competent data analyst with experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Comfortable pulling data together using SQL queries, excel pivot tables and Google Analytics.
- Experienced within a customer service environment and familiar with chat bots, website content and contact centers.
- 6-month contract
- ASAP Start
- Interviews happening ASAP
- Inside IR35
- London & hybrid working
- Rate up to £440 a day
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2304-333556
Salary: £350.00 - £440.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/05/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract