My client is seeking to expand it’s new Electronic Patient Record (EPR). The EPR will be implemented across the Trust in order to improve quality & safety and to enable efficient working practises, leading to better patient experiences.
The EPR implementation forms an integral part of an innovative and exciting transformation programme that will provide a comprehensive digital experience, incorporating the full range of functionality required to deliver excellent patient care.
- The Business Change Facilitator role is to provide business change expertise to implement EPR and ensure that the highest standards of clinical and operational needs are met by the system implemented.
- Responsible for facilitating change management within the services in scope for the EPR programme, to ensure that the benefits defined in the Business Case are achieved.
- To ensure that effective communication takes place to end users.
- To document business processes in association with clinicians and non-clinicians when implementing EPR and facilitate change work as required.
- To undertake user support on EPR as required.
- To work with Business Change Analysts, Projects Manager and Suppliers to develop the Business Change elements of the project plan, for each project.
- To work with the Business Change and Projects Manager to develop a generic approach to benefits realisation, and to implement the steps necessary to deliver a benefits plan for each project. To support the Business Change Analysts in ensuring that key changes are made to facilitate the delivery of agreed benefits.
- This role involves understanding the current business processes identified for each project, and will be the main facilitator working with operational staff to develop and agree future business processes to meet both op
- To lead and arrange workshops with relevant levels of staff to develop new business processes, as required. This will include developing workshop material including presentations to facilitate discussions with Trust staff and reach agreement on how new processes should work. The role will involve ensuring that identified governance controls are met where changes are introduced.
- To work with Trust staff including senior managers and clinicians to assess scope of process, people (culture) and organisation change requirements for each project.
- To ensure that the Business Change Team documents all changes to business processes and working practices.
- Conduct post-live business change audits to ascertain lessons learned and revise processes as required.
- To work with the Business Change Analysts, Project Managers, Suppliers and other Trust Managers and on the implementation of key changes to ensure a successful transition to the new ways of working is achieved.
- Identify organisational design issues (e.g. workforce management, job design, organisation structure) associated business change solutions and work with relevant staff to ensure that these are fully addressed.
- To support and facilitate the Trust to carry out detailed analysis work in order to contribute to the preparation of project deliverables and progress the project through the life cycle.
- To support the Business Change Analysts to ensure that the best approach to Business Change is provided, stakeholders are engaged and successful outcomes are achieved for each project.
- Ensure that all Business Change project documentation is maintained in accordance with guidelines and is available to inform on progress of the relevant elements of the project.
- A high level of understanding of the NHS including clinical and operational processes within across the Local Health Economy
- Experience in EPR admin and support
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working within change management within the NHS
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting business processes
- Proven experience of interacting directly with all level of NHS end users
Job Reference: DB2309-337899
Salary: £19 - £21 per hour + Inside IR35
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 3month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Data
Job Locations: Kent
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Analyst, EPR