A Global FMCG Giant is looking to hire a talent Digital Conversion Manager to oversee ownership of their CRO roadmap which includes the management, planning and execution of their eCommerce corporate website, owned channels and testing.
Reporting to the Head of Digital and leading a team of two, this role is responsible for looking at ways to create a seamless consumer experience through data-driven planning and managing web optimisation so that the experience is consistently engaging, reduces friction and encourages purchasing behaviour.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Actively develop, manage, improve and deliver all digital owned media channels.
- Drive the commercial performance of digital own media, and define ways to improve performance through commercial activities and optimisation.
- Collaborate with the global central team to manage the change cycle of digital own media and ensure a best-in-class user experience.
- Apply a strong understanding of the importance of personalisation and performance marketing to deliver tactical initiatives through Digital Owned Media.
- Effectively manage and mentor the Digital Consideration team – supporting them in the delivery of campaigns and encouraging them to create whilst offering space to deliver.
Key Skills Required:
- Background in ecommerce within global organisations, across diverse industries
- Ideally have a D2C background
- Experienced with branded and campaign web sites, SEO, digital engagement, mobile and apps, gained within an agency or client side
- Knowledge and experience in delivering digital implementation and innovation within Digital Owned Media consumer experiences
- Demonstrable experience in strategic implementation of digital owned media channels and technologies.
Job Reference: JO-2305-333974
Salary: £400.00 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract