Global Ecommerce Director | Luxury Lifestyle
Salary TBD + great package
This is an insanely exciting role in a British luxury lifestyle brand. Not your standard Ecom Director role, as it is a global strategic role.
Why should you join them?
- Well established brand, very stable, and still evolving and diversifying.
- Working with, managing, and developing an exceptional team.
- Completely strategic role – looking at global strategy from a brand perspective and being able to impact and influence each country.
- Opportunity to work with multiple senior stakeholders globally.
- Challenging position – no 2 days will be the same, plenty of challenges and projects to keep you on your toes! It’s not a role where you’re focused on hitting targets day to day.
- A business that care about diversity, inclusion – both internally and externally (doing some great stuff with this!)
- Absolutely fantastic offices in central London, with a 3 day in working policy.
- An excellent benefits package that will include bonus, equity and more.
These are very top-level expectations in this role – more detail will be given. It’s important to note that this is not hands on – you will not be trading or managing any particular site day to day. This will be don by the country teams:
- Drive the global ecommerce strategy across all online platforms – .com, pureplay, retailers and other 3PL’s.
- Oversee global onsite customer experience and development roadmap.
- Work closely with the teams to develop online marketing and merchandising strategy globally.
- Work closely with the teams to develop the customer acquisition and retention strategy globally.
- Manage, lead and develop a team across insights, campaign strategy and site experience.
This role is for someone with a strong commercial ecommerce background that has also had a global strategic view. Personality is going to be key in this role – calm, kind and fair but firm. You’ll need:
- 15+ years’ experience in a commercial ecommerce role, with a proven track record in delivering significant YOY growth of a DTC brand.
Experience within luxury is crucial – ideally beauty related.
- Experience working in a global, matrix organization, impacting and influencing key country stakeholders (experience with the market in China would be a huge benefit).
- Proven track record in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management.
- Advanced online customer analytical skills with confidence in working in varied tech stacks, tools and platforms.
- To be incredibly strong at building and developing internal and external relationships.
- Very strong leadership skills.
Job Reference: JO-2304-333531
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 07/08/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent