My client, a sustainable startup division within a well-established global brand who are leaders in the growing Energy Management market are on the hunt for a Head of Marketing. In this role you will be working closely with the SVP Sales and the CEO to develop and execute the marketing strategy to drive growth, increase brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Work closely with the executive team to help shape the overall direction and strategy of the company.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive growth and increase brand awareness.
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, email, and events.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers and thought leaders.
- Continuously measure and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive marketing experience, in a similar role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of marketing professionals.
- Experience in B2B & B2C marketing, preferably in the technology or energy industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or related field
Job Reference: JO-2305-333838
Salary: £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2023/07/28
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent