Salt has partnered with a prestigious Magic Circle law firm who are on the hunt for a Marketing & Business Development Advisor. In this role you will work alongside a Senior Advisor as a key point of contact for BDM while supporting the partners and associates. This may include event management, pitching, directories processes, initiatives relating to client targeting, cross-selling, product specific business development and internal and external profile raising, and management of the core BDM infrastructure and collateral for these areas.
Day to day:
- Manage, end-to-end, the directory and awards submissions for the group.
- Works closely with the team to develop accurate first drafts and project manage the end-to-end pitch process.
- Manage key events and webinars for the practices.
- Support in developing and implementing BD plans aligned to the business plans of relevant practice and initiative.
- Assists in raising the practice’s external profile through product or market specific campaigns, thought leadership, PR, client and industry events and online presence.
- Support the practice in nurturing priority client relations. Plan and facilitate the execution of BD initiatives relating to client targeting.
- Close collaboration with wider practices and sectors across the firm including Tech, FinTech, Healthcare and Dispute Resolution
- Help develop and manage the team’s internal communications.
- +3 years previous experience as a BD Marketing Advisor.
- Previous experience in a role balancing the requirements of diverse stakeholders.
- Degree level/Or relevant experience at a similar level.
- Exposure to legal services/professional services firms
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free in-house fitness centre and subsidized health club membership
- On site GP service
- Contributory pension
- Maternity/paternity/shared parental leave
- Income protection
- Additional holiday/birthday leave
- Travel insurance and season ticket loan
- Option to join social and sporting clubs, including football, netball, choir, and cycling.
Job Reference: JO-2304-333470
Salary: £45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Medical Insurance, Pension
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2023/06/19
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent