Salt have partnered with a leading web host provider who are quickly taking over their market! They are currently hiring for a senior Copywriter to support on their fast growing & ambitious plans!
You will join their in-house creative agency and play an important role in shaping their voice and narrative for the whole company. You will be responsible for creating captivating and engaging content across various channels (digital, social, print) to help tell stories, connect with audiences across the globe, and drive conversations.
**2-3 days a week in their gorgeous offices based in the Cotswolds**
- Work closely with the CD, Brand managers, and wider-team to develop the Creative Content strategy & web copy.
- Write, edit & proofread top-quality content for campaigns, advertisements, web, blogs, and Socials.
- Develop the brand TOV and create guidelines to ensure consistency.
- Create copy that drives engagement and conversions.
- Creative ideation and pitching.
- Manage junior members of the team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- 5+ years of solid copywriting experience.
- Ideally experience working within an agency or in-house creative team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in grammar, punctuation, and AP style.
- Confident with adapting to different audiences.
- Ability to simplify complex topics.
- Experience with SEO best practices and keyword research.
- Experience in a tech/hosting/SaaS/e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge of design principles is a big +
Job Reference: JO-2310-338397
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent