Brand Manager | Footwear
Part time (3 days per week)
£35-50k pro rata (DOE)
This small footwear brand is looking for an experienced Brand or Marketing Manager who would like to work part time and help build consistent brand voice and messaging.
Why should you join them?
- They’re a small (but very well established, 30+ years) business of less than 20 people – if you like being in a close team this would be great for you.
- Work with the founder in developing their brand voice, message and 360 strategy – take the full remit of this from him and own it (setting up new areas such as PR)
A brand that sells globally, online and with retail partners such as John Lewis (with more to come – they’re in growth mode, including a broader range!)
- They have stayed focused this year, and as such are in a stable position.
- Chance to work with all other functions and learn a lot about wider business operations.
- Manage a team of 2 on Ecommerce.
- Happy to offer some hybrid for the right candidate, if needed.
This role will own the full 360 marketing strategy and implementation. You’ll be able to bring in new ideas and channels, such as PR. You can expect to:
- Drive, own and implement holistic, 360 marketing campaigns, using consumer centric storytelling.
- Develop and refine a PR strategy.
Create and manage in-house brand campaigns and photo shoots.
- Drive DTC communication through owned media channels: website, newsletters,
- and social platforms and other digital channels.
- Lead social media and influencer strategy.
- Manage the ecommerce team of 2.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to work on a part-time basis (they’re happy for this to be alongside other projects). You’ll need:
- 5-10 years experience in a 360 marketing role, with a track record of brand and business growth.
- Footwear experience would be ideal, fashion as a secondary option (with a genuine interest/passion in footwear)
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring complex campaigns to evaluate ROI.
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in Google Analytics and SEO practices.
- Stellar communication skills, capable of influencing stakeholders.
- A natural creative with a history of introducing fresh, impactful ideas.
- Strategic thinker who can predict future trends and devise forward-thinking strategies.
- Leadership and management experience of a small team.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338651
Salary: £42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/12/2023
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent