Motion Graphic Designer – B2B

£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum


Up to £45,000 + benefits

Hybrid – London

Our client, a global leader in knowledge on demand, is seeking a highly skilled Motion Graphic Designer to join their expanding design team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in motion design, complemented by solid graphic design skills. The role will primarily involve 70% motion design work, with the remaining 30% focused on graphic design tasks. Ideally the candidate will have had some experience in rigging and video editing, as these skills will beneficial!


  • Collaborate with the design team to develop visually engaging and dynamic motion graphics for a wide range of projects.
  • Create and implement effective motion design concepts that align with project objectives, brand guidelines, and audience expectations.
  • Design and produce animated graphics, titles, and visual effects for videos, presentations, and other multimedia materials.
  • Collaborate with video editors and content creators to integrate motion graphics seamlessly into videos.
  • Rig and animate characters, objects, and assets to enhance visual storytelling.
  • Ensure the quality, consistency, and accuracy of motion graphics deliverables, adhering to project timelines and deadlines.
  • Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in motion design, graphic design, rigging, and video editing.


  • Bachelor’s degree in Motion Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
  • Proven experience in motion design, with an impressive portfolio showcasing a variety of motion graphics projects.
  • Proficiency in industry-standard software, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop), Cinema 4D, Maya, or similar tools.
  • Strong graphic design skills, including layout composition, typography, color theory, and visual storytelling.
  • Solid understanding of rigging techniques and experience in character rigging.
  • Proficiency in video editing, including the ability to edit and assemble raw footage, apply transitions, and integrate motion graphics seamlessly.
  • Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate effectively within a team, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
  • Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and designs clearly and professionally.
  • Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work within project constraints and deadlines.
  • Familiarity with UX/UI design principles and practices is a plus.

Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for growth and professional development. To apply, please sumbit your CV & portfolio!

Job Information

Job Reference: JO-2303-331765
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration:
Job Start Date: ASAP

Here are some related jobs


Upload your CV

Upload your CV to our database.

  • Max. file size: 5 MB.
  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.

Cookie Consent×

Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. Cookies allow you to have a more enhanced journey through the site when searching for a specific job or location. Cookies are also used to help us understand how our site is being used. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. By continuing to use the Salt site you are consenting to use our cookies.