The Enterprise Architect will be at the forefront of new technology deployment within our business, ensuring that our enterprise infrastructure supports and enables our business’ digital transformation strategy and programmes.
The Enterprise Architect will work closely with our UK and global IT, platforms, digital technologies teams and domain experts to build a sustainable systems architecture that will support the varied and multifaceted operational efficiency and cost reduction programmes across our business.
Using their in-depth technical knowledge of cloud and digital technologies, and strong stakeholder engagement skills, the Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the technically and commercially sustainable design of our internal digitalisation platforms and systems.
Due to the nature of this role and our business, we can be flexible on location and offer hybrid working at a range of offices around the UK.
- Designing and implementing enterprise system architectures and digital threads to ensure the success of our current and future internal digital transformation programmes.
- Objectively analysing challenges, operational gaps, desired processes, and outcomes and advising on the right combination of IT systems and components to achieve specific business, department, or functional goals.
- Creating the digital engineering roadmap, working with global and local IT teams and digital solution architects to design scalable architectures, data collection methodologies, best practice frameworks, governance, and support models.
- Leading the enterprise system architecture strategy and supporting internal digitalisation projects to ensure connectivity, quality data flows and on time delivery.
- Experience in leading and supporting cross-disciplinary teams to develop systems, platforms, and solutions, focused on customer and business needs. Cisco ,VMware ,Windows , Cloud ,Transport /Rail based applications
- Capable of initiating and leading detailed technical analysis of extensive, multi-layered systems and solutions.
- Able to demonstrate pro-active, quick learning in a similarly process and technologically complex environment and be willing to develop knowledge of rail project processes and systems.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to translate and communicate technical solutions into business, operational or customer benefits.
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking when performing problem solving initiatives, proactive and agile, able to adapt quickly to changing requirements, ambiguity, and change.
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management, prioritisation, and planning
Job Reference: DB-2310-338623
Salary: £420 - £425 per annum + Outside IR35 /Remote
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6m rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: wales
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: cisco, Enterprise Architect, rail, vmware, Windows