We are looking to configure and implement a cloud-based CRM platform, utilising software from Zoho.
We require this tool to manage processes around marketing and sales. The configuration will support our organisation from lead generation through opportunity to the quote stage.
We are looking for sa solution to be designed and implemented around
- Product categories need to be a description box to allow sales guys to name the vendor and then put in a brief description of the product/service. We don’t want to pre-load every product and service as these do change regularly.
- Emails need to be linked against contacts in Zoho to allow for meeting notes and information from mails.
- Filters need to be put in place to ensure each salesperson can’t see each other’s contacts / accounts and no exporting of data from the CRM.
- Inbound marketing enquiries from the website need to be filtered by me and assigned out to sales account directors.
For reports, we are looking at:
- No of leads/opportunities generated/being worked on by each sales person
- Total value of opportunities
- No of meetings by each salesperson
- Source of leads (to monitor which campaigns are working for us)
Job Reference: JO-2305-333923
Salary: Up to £300 per day + outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: implementation. Integration, Zoho