Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
If I could describe my client, I’d call them the X-Men of the PR & Content universe.
√ They’re not your average Joe and not afraid to be different
√ Everyone in their team has a special power that makes them unique and valuable
√ They move, learn and adapt super-fast towards their clients’ needs
√ They’re one big supportive family who always have each other’s back
The great news is, our award-winning PR & Content agency client is expanding their regional superheroes family! They have recently set up shop in Bangkok and is in the market for a super-extraordinary Country Manager to take on the driver seat for their Thai business.
Who would be the ultimate fit?
– You bring 10+ years’ experience in communications within the Thailand market, within an agency environment (public relations, content, digital & integrated communications)
– You have a proven track record in managing and driving a profitable team
– You’re no stranger to creating new revenue streams and led new business with a high win-rate
– You’re known for your excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
– You possess a solid understanding of challenges and opportunities for Thailand’s communications landscape
– You’re experienced in managing senior clients and mentoring junior team members
– You’re a driven team player, with good intentions and wants to meaningful work
What’s great about this opportunity?
#1 Growth for you. As part of the founding team, your contribution is everything. It won’t be the easiest journey but it’ll be worth it as you step out of your comfort zone to do great things.
#2 Support is a sacred word for these guys. They genuinely have each other’s best interest at heart and will always have your back – no questions asked.
#3 One thing the team has in common is their can-do attitude. No matter how challenging the task is, these guys will always say ‘Challenge Accepted!’ and get right into solving the matter.
Now, what say you? Got what it takes to take on this SUPER AWESOME opportunity?
If it’s a BIG YES then let’s definitely chat more. You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re proud to have won the 2023 HR Vendors of the Year awards for Best Executive Search Firm, Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm, Best Recruitment Outsourcing Partner, and Leader of the Year for Ruby Celine, Salt Malaysia Country Director.
At Salt, our mission is Creating Futures by putting our clients, candidates, partners, and team members at the heart of everything we do. We extend our sincere appreciation to everyone who has contributed to our continued success.