Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client is a global company bringing smart testing technologies and real-time data collection to the forefront of every job-site to revolutionize the construction industry. Their suite of hardware & software products leverages AI and IoT and delivers wireless sensors, mobile apps, and advanced NDT that drives innovation. They are looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join their Data Science Team. This team is on a mission to make the company’s products more intelligent and personalized for their customers.
As the Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be joining a team of engineers that come from diverse backgrounds and experiences in the space of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). You will also be a part of ML infrastructure development to iterate quickly, scale experiments to data sets with hundreds of billions of data points, and rapidly ship products both on the cloud and on the edge. You will also work closely with various domains within product development as well as with other cross-functional teams across the company such as sales, marketing, and platform services to develop metrics, models, and data-related solutions to generate value and improve customer success.
Additionally, this person must have a strong background in data analysis and be able to effectively communicate complex analytical findings to both technical and non-technical audiences. This role requires a strong background in exploratory data analytics, statistics, data modeling as well as excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Develop and implement advanced machine learning models and algorithms for prediction, analysis, and optimization of concrete performance.
* Solve complex problems using data-driven approaches.
* Optimize models for improved performance and accuracy.
* Utilize strong knowledge of Keras, TensorFlow, or other machine learning frameworks to develop and fine-tune models.
* Apply expertise in Python and SQL to manipulate and analyze large datasets.
* Use data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI to effectively communicate insights.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and provide actionable recommendations.
* Conduct quantitative analyses and research to support decision making.
* Design and deploy large-scale machine learning products and solutions with correctness, usability, interpretability, experimentation, and maintainability in mind.
* Determine the feasibility of initiatives through quick prototyping with respect to performance, quality, time, and cost.
* Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in the field of data science and machine learning.
* Educate and share knowledge with colleagues on new technologies and techniques.
Required skills and experience:
* Master’s or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data science role.
* Proficient in programming languages such as Python and R.
* Has strong foundation in machine learning & deep learning,
* Expert in causal structure discovery & causal inference.
* Manage the full ML development life cycle – from problem framing, data wrangling, and model development, productionizationton, experimentation, and maintenance.
* Proficient in working with different databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
* Familiar with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Power BI.
* Able to work independently, collaborate with others, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Able to manage various stakeholders.
* Familiar with Azure services.
* Possess enthusiasm for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others.
* Proficient in developing data pipelines and ML/AI models in cloud computing environments like Azure (preferred) or AWS. Solid coding and problem-solving skills, experience with real-world data.
* Experience optimizing resource-constrained edge devices is a plus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.