My client is looking for a Product Designer who will take the responsibility leading the user experience journeys and building user interface designs of our digital assets. You will be working closely with engineering, product, marketing and management teams.
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging.
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement, including content inventories and audits
- Work with marketing team in creating banners and designs.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Bachelor’s degree in Preferably in Design Domain or Technology.
- Must be customer obsessed and follow user-centric design principles.
- A strong command of contemporary design tools including Sketch, Figma, Adobe and Invision
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- The ability to present design ideas with clarity and passion, and to receive feedback with open-Mindedness
- Understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines for iOS & Google Material Design Guidelines
- Background in designing for mobile-first platforms
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of design patterns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of HTML is a big plus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339421
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 25/12/2023
Job Industries: UI & UX Design
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent