What are you going to do?
- Responsibility for the online marketing budget and revenue results of the paid channel
- Leading a small team with colleagues specialized in different areas
- Creating the annual marketing plan, especially paid strategies
- Managing and optimizing SEA strategies – Google Ads, Google Shopping and Google Analytics
- Management of marketplaces and partners such as bol.com
- Tracking customer behavior
- Reporting to Management
What do we ask of you?
- HBO/WO level
- Dutch language is must
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience with a channel management tool (e.g. Channable)
- Good communication skills, data driven and result-oriented
- Initiative to identify opportunities and carry them out
- Expertise in MS Excel is an advantage
- Experience with dashboarding is an advantage
What do you get from us?
- Inspiring, young team
- Working in Zaandam with colleagues from different specializations.
- Hybrid position, working both at the office and from home (50/50)
- Possibility to develop yourself within our internal Academy
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328693_1669297191
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Zaandam
Job Types: Permanent