About the team
You will be in charge of a cross-functional team of people from all over the world (from Kenya to Germany) who are developing new products to make restaurant work easier.
In this position, you will
Interact with customers and other stakeholders to gather feedback and translate it into meaningful, actionable insights that the team can use to provide value to our customers.
Drive the discovery and scoping of new initiatives, transforming hazy objectives into a clear and convincing action plan.
Collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders to define your team’s strategy, roadmap, and prioritization.
Manage the team’s backlog, carefully balancing long-term goals with short-term tasks.
Together with go-to-market teams, define and execute a go-to-market strategy that maximizes customer impact and learnings while minimizing risk.
Define the framework and metrics that will be used to assess the impact of the team’s offerings.
If you have the following qualities, you might be a good fit:
- Have a strong product management background and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are user and data-driven. You are constantly looking for ways to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and data analysis.
- Possess strong stakeholder management abilities.
- Possess strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities.
- You can write and speak English fluently and are an excellent communicator.
- Are self-sufficient, taking full responsibility for your work and driving your personal development.
- Are enjoyable to work with and enjoy the odd after-work activity
It is not required, but it is a plus if you have
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259722_1663677627
Salary: €0.00 - €1.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 1 year
Job Start Date: 01/11/2022
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Netherlands
Job Types: Contract