Design and implement SAP FICA and BRIM solutions to transform the way we work and empower the finance community with better financial insights.
- Design and implement solutions for new initiatives, day-to-day SAP optimization, setting up new functionalities, and customizing or modifying existing functionalities to improve processes.
- Partner with business owners and digital teams to identify opportunities for improvement and propose solutions.
- Translate business requirements into system configuration that meets business needs.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP FICA and BRIM, integration with legacy systems, and finance processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Architect solutions for new initiatives, day-to-day SAP optimization, and customization of existing functionalities.
- Translate business requirements into system configuration that meet business needs.
- Partner with business owners and digital teams to identify opportunities for improvement and offer up appropriate solution designs.
- Have deep experience with the integration of FICA to SAP FICO, Account Determination, and Revenue Recognition.
- 8+ years SAP FI hands-on experience with excellent experience in SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- 8+ years configuration and business process mapping in both ECC and S4 HANA environments.
- 6+ years of SAP FICA and BRIM hands-on experience with excellent knowledge of integration FICA and FICO, billing integration with legacy systems.
- Minimum 3 full cycle projects with SAP BRIM and FICA.
- In-depth knowledge of Business partner functionality and best practice for FICA solution.
- Certified for SAP BRIM solution.
- Experience in Controlling and Profitability Analysis is an advantage.
- Good in collecting the business requirements and translating the requirement to technical consultants.
- Hands-on experience in preparing functional specification, technical specification and conducting testing including UAT.
- ABAP code debugging capability is a must (read, interpret, design program logic).
- Experience on integration of digital platforms/legacy applications with SAP is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Organized, flexible, proactive, and result-oriented.
- Experience in leading a team and being a technical mentor.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338502_1696944756
Salary per: hour
Job Start Date: 2023/11/01
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Amsterdam
Job Types: Contract