Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is hiring a ‘Strategic Partnerships Manager (Payments)’ who is passionate about online payments, technology, social and business strategy responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies that allow us to enable monetization of products. Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want.
· Prospecting for new leads, performing product demos for customers and teaching them how to use the company’s products or services, onboard merchants onto the platform
· Working closely with the partners in Fintech, BSP, sell this product and get advertisers onboard
· Cold-call the advertisers, and figure out the solutions that these advertisers can make the best use for their needs.
· Work with compliance, business engineers, legal, policy, product teams – communicate on the gaps, current pipeline, meeting the deadlines
· Proven track record, with 6+ years related experience in Sales and Payment, eCommerce partnerships. Capable of leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
· Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
· Experience of working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
· Strong quantitative abilities and intuition, exceptional analytical skills
· Ability to communicate and the gravitas to engage at the C-level of partner organization
· Experience working in or with APAC financial services required deep relationships across financial services preferred
· BA required, MBA or MS Degree or equivalent experience desired
· Product management experience
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. (CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.