Salt is looking to hire a Billing Analyst for a technology client on a yearly renewable contract assignment.
- Billing – Monitor and ensure that the monthly billing is complete and accurate.
- Analyze and perform billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorization and documentation are in place
- Process manual invoices/credit memos and order quotes as requested·
- Review Invoices and conducts variance analysis, with sign off required
- Coordinate monthly invoice run to ensure accurate and timely customer billings
- Manage the Customers’ Cases in SFDC (ECM) timely and accurate manner to meet all internal SLAs.
- Assist in month end close related tasks.
- Assist in Audits & SOX controls.
- Works closely with cross functional organizations to respond to customer inquiries and resolve potential customer billing issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+years’ experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Strong analytical data mindset
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Billing Analyst Job in Singapore – Apply now!
If this role sounds like your ideal job move, please reach out to me, Jaya at email@example.com you may apply via the system!
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CEI No: R1659595 / EA No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2401-340849
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 01/03/2024
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract