Salt is partnering with a financial advisory and global consulting firm to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager, Inclusion and Social Impact. This is a permanent, full-time position based out of the USA and can be hybrid or fully-remote.
In this new role, you will report to the Employer Brand Marketing + Comms lead, designing and developing creative campaigns that promote aspirations and impact related to diversity, inclusion, and global social responsibility. You will do the essential storytelling that shares the firm’s D&I and CSR journeys and inspires both internal and external audiences.
The role + responsibilities:
- Partner with D&I and Social Responsibility leaders to develop communications strategies designed to keep key audiences informed and invested in inclusion and social responsibility journeys
- Develop impactful year-long communications plans to promote core messages, and outcomes by working closely with the managers of the Social Impact plans
- Build strong relationships across the firm and collaborate with senior business leaders on D&I and Social Responsibility initiatives
- Leverage a variety of mediums to share the long-term D&I and Social Responsibility journey, incl. annual reports, thought-leadership articles, social media posts, blog posts, and visual storytelling
- Lead day-to-day communications needs related to D&I and Social Responsibility, incl. supporting the firm’s crisis comms committee on responding to global news and events
- Serve as a proactive liaison between the D&I, Social Responsibility, and Marketing teams to ensure continuous alignment
Your profile + experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an applicable field of study (i.e. English, journalism, creative writing, communications, and/or public relations)
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or PR; DE&I / Social Responsibility comms experience is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to interact with folks across all management levels
- Ability to identify and weave together captivating stories for different audiences
- Proven initiative-taking, organizational, and project management skills; ability to function in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office suite; experience working with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328590
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent