Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client is a global cloud-services and systems integrator focused on Microsoft solutions. Their expertise spans organizations of all sizes and industries, enabling them to mitigate risks, enhance technologies and ensure compliance while safeguarding data.
They are looking for a Human Resources Generalist (full time, perm, and hybrid) located in or around the Vaughan, ON area. The HR Generalist will be responsible for managing HR policies, employee benefits, offboarding/onboarding, and more. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with HR laws and regulations, supporting HR management and executing HR initiatives that align with business goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
* 6+ year’s experience working in an HR role.
* Experience creating and managing HR policies.
* Experience with employee benefits and benefits administration.
* Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
* Organizational and prioritization skills.
* Experience with HR systems and software.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft solutions is a plus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.