Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client, a leading global digital advertising technology company, are paving the way in machine learning and artificial intelligence (“AI”) powered marketing technologies. Their SaaS solutions provide digital advertisers with smart algorithm-powered automation tools, advanced reporting capabilities and analytics to help them improve online advertising effectiveness and maximize their ROI. They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Toronto.
About the Role
As a Sales Manager you’ll play an integral role in the North American region, identifying new areas to drive revenue and accelerate the company’s growth. This position is a hands-on business development and sales role with opportunities to further grow yourself and the company.
* Creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods through cold calls and emails.
* Present, promote, and sell the company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers in Canada & the US.
* Proactively seek new business opportunities and partnerships.
* Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
* Drive and manage the sales cycle from initial contact through qualification.
* Convert qualifying leads into meetings and sales opportunities.
* Manage a portfolio to maintain active engagement with new and existing leads.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or another related field.
* 10+ years of demonstrated experience in sales, business development or account executive role.
* Established network in Canada.
* Prior experience in a digital advertising or agency environment is preferred.
* Fluent in English (both written and verbal proficiency).
* Track record successfully generating leads and cold calling.
* Highly tech-savvy, outstanding business acumen, effective solution presentation skills.
* Must be a team player, have a genuine passion for sales, as well as a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.