Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Data Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
* Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience troubleshooting and tuning application performance on RedHat Linux, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle 19 DB.
* Windows based computer with standard Windows 10 applications.
* Possess own communication device.
Location and Hours:
* Remote (work from home).
* Part-time (estimated 15-20 hours per week), Monday to Friday (excluding stat holidays).
* Core business hours are between 7:00am-5:00pm (central standard time). There may be work required outside of the core hours, which would be previously arranged with the supervisor.
* Targeted work to complete a performance assessment of the client’s Human Resources (HR) system.
* Create a health check report, including areas of concern, issues and recommendations to resolve.
* Review configuration of the database, including memory distribution, tablespaces, initialization parameters, backups.
* Review WebLogic configurations, including managed server Java parameters and sizing based on usage.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Completion of a recognized degree or diploma program in an IT related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
* A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an IT support and/or service delivery role supporting enterprise class systems and applications.
* A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years troubleshooting and tuning application performance on the following platforms: RedHat Linux, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle 19 DB.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.