Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
As a Power BI Developer/Data Engineer, you will be tasked with enhancing the way they showcase their dashboard. They are looking for someone with really good depth in Power BI.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* 3-4 years’ experience building complex dashboards.
* You are extremely proficient in building reports and dashboards with Power BI embedded.
* You have experience with the nuts and bolts of building and designing dashboards (which widgets to use, the different developer options to use to tackle specific visualizations etc.).
* You have good business acumen as well as good experience with the product.
* Experience working with users as well as technical knowledge and experience.
* Understand business requirements to set functional and technical specifications.
* Build automated reports and dashboards with Power BI.
* Have knowledge of database fundamentals such as multidimensional database design, relational database design and more.
* To understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
* To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
* To be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
* To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
* To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
* To make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance their working.
What you will love about the company
* Room to grow – you will play a key role in growing and optimizing the digital platform and have opportunities for rapid advancement and great personal and professional growth.
* Doing, not talking – we strive for innovation, challenge the status-quo, live flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality.
* Move the needle – you will work with industry leading experts to tackle hard problems that impact our world.
* Financial peace of mind – benefit from our competitive salary, generous perks, and benefits and much more.
* Join the community – our teams love to have fun, get inspired & connect – become part our vibrant, diverse community.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.