Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Technology
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client, a global marketing agency offering a variety of marketing & advertising solutions, is looking for an Adobe Target Developer to join their team. They are a full-service data-driven company, rooted firmly in customer experience and performance. They work across the entire customer journey, creating connections that result in relevant and meaningful personalization through data & insight, retail marketing & shopper marketing, digital and social marketing as well as e-commerce & e-retailer marketing.
Adobe Target Developer – Position Summary
You will be responsible for implementing and managing Adobe Target solutions to enhance website personalization, A/B testing, and optimization efforts for the company’s clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and deliver outstanding user experiences.
* Implement and configure Adobe Target solutions to meet client objectives, including personalized content, A/B and multivariate testing, and audience segmentation.
* Design, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests to optimize website performance and conversion rates.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Adobe Target implementations and integrations.
* 2-3 years of experience working with Adobe Target (formerly Adobe Test & Target) in an advertising agency or digital marketing environment or similar tools in this capacity.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail (can troubleshoot and debug code).
* Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Web Development, or a related field.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.