Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Our client, a leading automotive auction company in Southeast Asia is seeking a talented HR and Talent Manager to shape their workforce and drive success.
As the HR and Talent Manager, you’ll lead HR initiatives for over 90 employees in their Centre of Excellence, ensuring a positive workplace culture and maximizing engagement. From recruitment to operations, you’ll play a pivotal role in every aspect of HR.
· Develop innovative recruitment strategies and conduct thorough candidate assessments.
· Foster employee engagement through tailored initiatives and surveys.
· Manage employee relations and mediate conflicts when needed.
· Identify training needs and implement impactful development programs.
· Administer performance appraisals and provide constructive feedback.
· Ensure competitive compensation and benefits packages.
· Stay abreast of legal requirements and enforce HR policies.
· Analyze HR metrics to drive continuous improvement.
· Oversee health and safety programs for a secure workplace.
· Identify and nurture talent for future leadership roles.
· Proven HR experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
· Expertise in digital technology talent acquisition and management.
· Strong understanding of employment laws, particularly in Malaysia.
· Exceptional interpersonal and motivational skills.
· Proficiency in HR systems and databases.
Note: This position requires the candidate to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Masters in HR. Open to expat candidates who are currently residing in Malaysia too.
If you’re passionate about HR and ready to make a difference, I want to hear from you! Please write in to Shal at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
We’re proud to have won the 2023 HR Vendors of the Year awards for Best Executive Search Firm, Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm, Best Recruitment Outsourcing Partner, and Leader of the Year for Ruby Celine, Salt Malaysia Country Director.
At Salt, our mission is Creating Futures by putting our clients, candidates, partners, and team members at the heart of everything we do. We extend our sincere appreciation to everyone who has contributed to our continued success.