Salt Recruitment has partnered with a global full funnel digital agency looking to bring on a
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER- PAID SEARCH AND SOCIAL to their team.
- Grow and develop accounts organically on channels (i.e. search and social); introduce new channels to the marketing mix and open up new business with existing clients.
- Develop processes/structure/services to add value to our existing clients and ensure top-tier client experience.
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid Search and Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and Google campaigns
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of SEM campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, ad copy, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize paid media performance
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, PPC and Social initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid search channel
- At least 2 years experience of Paid Search and at least 2 years experience of other paid digital platforms
- Proven track record of success with search/display/Youtube campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Google certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certifications a plus
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE BASED OUT OF DENVER, CO
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2206-256745
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Digital Marketing Jobs
Job Locations: Denver
Job Types: Permanent