Job Opportunity: Business Technology Partner – Finance
Join this global agribusiness company as a Business Technology Partner -Finance and be part of a dynamic team driving innovation and impacting core business activities!
Hybrid Work Environment. St. Louis, MO
In this role, you will work on challenging projects, shaping the road map for business and function domains at the company.
- Strategic Alignment: Collaborate with senior executives to align on business and functional outcomes, define the company technology road map, and act as the single point of contact to ensure successful delivery.
- Business Impact Measurement: Measure and communicate the business value of technology initiatives, focusing on timely and desired outcomes.
- Financial Management: Manage funding and budgets for the domain, making necessary adjustments to team size and scope as required.
- Visionary Leadership: Set a clear and ambitious vision for the domain, telling a compelling story to key stakeholders, Executive Leadership Team members, and partners.
- Agile Delivery Management: Led a team of Product Owners in translating the technology strategy into Agile deliverables, ensuring prioritization aligns with business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field.
- Strong experience as a Product Development leader, managing large-scale products in an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to create a compelling product vision based on business strategy, industry trends, and user needs.
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to manage financial models tied to technology delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence diverse stakeholders.
Collaborative mindset, adept at working with cross-functional teams from tech and business.
- Active and authentic leadership style, empowering teams to deliver high performance.
Embark on an exciting journey with this Global company where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of technology in finance. Enjoy a flexible hybrid work environment in St. Louis, MO, and be a part of a collaborative team dedicated to making a meaningful impact.
Apply now to be a driving force in our innovative journey!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2401-340751
Salary: $180.00000 - $230.00000 annually
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: missouri
Job Types: Permanent