Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Technology
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
WHAT’S ON OFFER
· PERM ROLE: $190,000 Base + Superannuation + bonus.
· 4 days a week in the office.
· Must be based in Melbourne OR Sydney.
· Logistics and Transportation powerhouse.
Australia’s leading logistics provider excels in delivering seamless transportation solutions. With an expansive network covering the continent, they specialize in reliable and efficient logistics services tailored to diverse client requirements. Leveraging advanced technology for tracking and optimizing shipments.
· Be the primary point of contact and leader for IT within the Business Function, cultivating effective relationships with senior business stakeholders.
· Proactively shape the future direction of business processes, technology strategy, and investments for specified functions.
· Ensure efficient utilization of existing technology platforms to enhance operational performance.
· Maintain awareness of innovative technology developments, identifying opportunities for innovation, competitive advantage, or improved productivity.
· Drive operational excellence in project and service delivery, collaborating with key stakeholders to maximize business value and IT return on investment.
· Support IT Projects throughout their lifecycle, intervening as necessary to ensure the achievement of target business objectives and benefits.
· Actively explore opportunities to enhance IT service delivery, reduce costs, and improve overall business outcomes.
· Compliance with the General Electric Code of Practice, organisational policies, safe working practises, OHS, equal employment opportunities,
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Extensive experience in a business partnering/business-facing IT role.
· Experience in managing projects, programs, PMO/planning/portfolio management in a complex IT environment.
· Strong track record in Relationship Management.
· Experience in building high-performing teams.
· Resilience to change and leadership through a changing environment.
· Experience in large global organizations using in-sourced and out-sourced IT service providers.
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Demonstrable experience in Finance, Accounting, Payroll, and Oracle E-Business Suite.
To be successful, you must be someone who works collaboratively with the team and can adapt to high pressure environments. You need to be a people person that can easily build relationships and ensure the desired outcome is achieved.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or please send through a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note: You must be based in Melbourne or Sydney and have full working rights.
We’re proud to have won the Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Company to Work For at the 2023 TIARA Recruitment Awards, and to have been finalists, for the second year in a row, in the Client Service and Recruitment Leader of the Year categories! At Salt, our mission is Creating Futures by putting our clients, candidates, partners, and team members at the heart of everything we do. We extend our sincere appreciation to everyone who has contributed to our continued success.
Salt acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands across Australia as the continuing custodians of country and culture. We pay our respects to all First Nations Australians and their Elders past and present.