Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (6-12 month Contract) – Cybersecurity Program (Data Governance/Protection)
Location: Melbourne or Sydney (Melbourne preferred)
Contract Duration: 6-12 months (with expectations of extension)
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for a pivotal role in a distinct Cybersecurity Project at a well-established Energy company. This is a pilot project focusing on classification of sensitive documents, levels of restrictions to be placed, and establishing internal regulations within Purview. The Senior BA will be instrumental in defining rules, compliances, and security protocols related to document display, access, and transfer. The project is aimed at enhancing information protection, data governance, and compliance with regulations such as the Security of Critical Infrastructure (SOCI) Act and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
* Manage relationships with team members, customers, vendors, and stakeholders, providing necessary visibility.
* Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document business processes.
* Support testing and Proof of Concept (PoC) evaluations against defined requirements.
* Define rules and compliances for document display, access, and transfer.
* Classify sensitive documents and establish internal regulations within Purview.
* Educate users about business rules and security aspects.
* Gather requirements through stakeholder meetings, ensuring a deep understanding of different areas of the company.
* Collaborate with architects and business stakeholders, demonstrating exceptional communication skills.
* Create a framework and establish boundaries for document sending and receiving.
* Draft Requirements lists for Information Protection Hardening, Data Classification Process, and Information Protection.
* Proven experience in Cyber Security Programs, specifically in Data Governance and Protection projects.
* Strong understanding of Security of Critical Infrastructure (SOCI) Act and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) regulations.
* Demonstrated ability to initiate projects from scratch, educate stakeholders, and drive projects to completion.
* Experience with document management systems, preferably Purview.
* Excellent communication skills, ranging from executives to end-users.
* Ability to work closely with architects, ensuring seamless integration of security protocols.
* Familiarity with Financial Crime (Fin Crime) regulations is advantageous.
* Strong sense of responsibility and ability to engage with business processes effectively.
* Experience in greenfield projects and educating users about secure document storage practices.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the role, Candidates Must be based in Melbourne and must be Permanent Residents or Citizens to be considered for this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), or please send through a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.