My client is a global professional services company that provides a wide range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
As a Manager within CFO and Enterprise Value, you will be:
- Supporting our clients to achieve their strategic and operational goals, by introducing efficient ways of working and enhancing processes and refining operating models.
- Employing your judgment to address complex and ambiguous client business challenges applying rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques (business case)
- Facilitating design thinking workshops, showcasing agile design to the client, co-developing and securing design decisions and innovative solutions in an agile manner
- 8+ years of experience in consulting & Arabic speaker
- Deep level of knowledge of business processes in the F&A, and how those processes are enabled by the ERP
- Deep functional knowledge of the key features of the major ERP (SAP/ Oracle) and hands on experience (functional expertise)
- Good expertise in process digitization (RPA, ML, process mining), with experience on the ground with some of the cutting edge tool
- Expertise in financial consolidation (statutory reporting), financial planning and budgeting
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable and/or MBA is preferred
- Preferred industry knowledge and experience: Public Sector, Utilities, Energy, Travel and Consumer Goods
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339644
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/12/2023
Job Industries: Project & Programme Management
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Permanent