Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
We are looking to hire a ‘Financial Accountant’ with experience in the Corporate Accounting function who will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing this function. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
· Manage centralized processes that impact multiple APAC/International entities
· Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
· Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
· Review the work of our outsourced partners
· Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional business partners within and outside Finance to execute Corporate Accounting’s objectives, providing support to finance management were required including ad hoc financial analysis or special projects
· Recognized accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
· Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations.
· Relevant industry experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
· Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP (APAC countries)
· Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
· Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills Preferred Qualifications
· 8 years of working experience preferably with APAC region exposure
· Experience working with an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP
· Big 4 experience
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(CEI No: R1223390 | Licence No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.