Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is hiring a ‘Marketing Strategy Planning Manager’ APAC to drive forward fully integrated marketing planning, marketing strategy and marketing operations for APAC. This role requires a unique blend of deep analytical skills and a strategic mindset to drive forward the annual planning process for APAC Marketing team across the audiences of Product, Business, Consumer & Creator.
· Drive the APAC 2024 Strategic Planning process – working closely with Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations, APAC Leadership team, and global teams to gain alignment for 2024 priorities
· Partner with Finance and Strategic Planning & Operations on the budgeting & budget management process
· Create and socialize monthly and quarterly updates on marketing performance and required pivots
· Lead the agenda on marketing measurement operationalization – digging deep into the analysis from Data Science to inform recommendations for actions required to exceed targets
· Support the optimization of marketing spend through channel analytics leading to a rigorous and data-drive resource allocation methodology
· Act as an internal consultant to the marketing leaders in the department for ad-hoc strategic projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
· 6-8 years of work experience in Performance/Brand Marketing, Marketing Planning, Business Planning, Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, or Strategy Consulting
· Experience working in a highly matrixed organization – with proven ability to collaborate with and influence partners
· Proficient in Excel, and ideally SQL – experience extracting data from large/complex databases as well as creating data visualizations
· Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical mindset with experience using data to solve problems
· Strategic thinker with a understanding of marketing & sales mechanics
· Strong communicator – effective articulation of complex business issues across a diverse audience base
· Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.