Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt is hiring a ‘Programs and Events Marketing Manager’ to drive programs targeting new business acquisition, customer development and user community programs. This role will involve developing and executing programs at scale (such as webinars, email and digital), managing our events and actively working with our direct sales teams on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing programs and campaigns.
If you are a passionate and results-driven individual with experience in a software or other high-tech cloud B2B organization, this is the right opportunity for you…
· Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to Government, Healthcare and Education including webinars, events, outbound campaigns, digital campaigns and customer stories.
· Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize campaigns to drive customer retention, product engagement, and retention including email, social, digital, customer conferences, seminars, education and roundtables and events.
· Grow awareness, familiarity and perception in key local cities and markets amongst the CxOs of enterprise and start-ups in the region.
· Develop, socialize and get buy-in of the Southeast Asia’s marketing strategy and programs, working closely with Southeast Asia’s marketing team and local sales leadership teams.
· Work closely with the sales teams and Demand Management team to drive opportunity and business growth.
· BA/BE/ MBA Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 6-8+ years of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing experience.
· Experience with Cloud IT market and the developer audience.
· Experience with enterprise software purchase cycles, cloud-based subscription markets and experience with IT Partners.
· Excellent communication skills in business and technical situations.
· Ability to communicate with technical groups, and express complex concepts in a non-technical language.
· Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
· Experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs; Project management skills including managing agencies, vendors, and global projects.
· Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
· Deep understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development, and implementation sales cycles.
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.