Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Business Operations
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Salt is hiring a ‘Civic Data Specialist’ to develop and organize civic data in APAC and India region. This role will require a deep understanding of international politics and governments with high attention to detail.
· Research and organize lists of company data belonging to governments, politicians, and political parties across Asia-Pacific and India, ensuring that the lists only include authentic accounts.
· Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and quality.
· Contribute to Civic Integrity programs through collaborative efforts with cross-functional teams across Policy, Product and Operations.
· Lead improvement initiatives by analysing data infrastructure and collaborating with Engineering teams to enhance existing workflows.
· Support risk management and integrity efforts to facilitate accurate and effective decision-making.
· Use advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex business problems.
· Recommend and implement solutions to improve the research process, including data querying, data collection and storage with product development and analysis.
· Extract, import and export data from various database tables.
· Support with data visualization and table dashboards for data-driven decision-making processes.
· Support stakeholders in daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to company standards.
· Generate weekly and monthly reports on trends, patterns and changes in the database table.
· Understand and operate in accordance with defined company policies and procedures.
* 2+ year’s work experience with a focus on research.
* Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience working with large datasets.
* Knowledge of international politics, political parties, world leaders and national legislators.
* Understanding of the political landscape in APAC and India.
* Ability and experience working independently with a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments.
* Ability to focus on repetitive tasks on a deadline while filtering out inauthentic information.
* Basic programming skills in SQL.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Economics or other relevant field.
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.