SALT is hiring contract resource(s) for its leading client projects. As the Map Operation Specialist, you will get the chance to work with a top-notch company and enrich them with your expertise.
What you will do?
- Collecting data using proprietary software & internal tools.
- Monitoring, analysing & grading large sets of geo data regular validation.
- Perform regular quality checks, translation & transcription where applicable.
- Coordinate with cross-functional & local transport teams to drive projects.
- Support the team leader/manager in data analysis and reports.
Essential Experience / Criteria:
- Passionate about maps with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, metrics-driven and understands how maps influence the product & customer experience.
- A self-driven and highly motivated individual who can drive continuous project improvement.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and impact-driven environment.
- Familiarity with data sources like OpenStreetMap is a PLUS.
Map Operation Specialist Job in Singapore – Apply now!
If you are interested or have referrals, please email us with your updated CV at CEI No:R22107004/EI No:07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338726
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 21/11/2023
Job Industries: Business Operations
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary