Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt is hiring a ‘Dot Net developer’ to write scalable code using .NET programming languages making sure codebase is clean, maintainable & consistent with coding standards.
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
· Make sure the codebase is clean, maintainable, and following best practices, including performance optimization, code reviews, and consistent coding standards.
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Identify and address performance bottlenecks and memory usage issues to ensure smooth performance.
· Conduct thorough unit testing, integration testing, and actively participate in the QA processes to deliver bug-free applications.
· Utilize version control systems (e.g., Git) to track code changes and collaborate effectively.
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
· 4+ years of experience in developing complex systems using .NET Framework 4.5 + and .Net Core 6+
· Idea about continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL experience preferably on MS SQL
· Experience using Git and have a good understanding of Git workflow.
· Ability to develop applications with frameworks like WPF and WinForms. Must have.
· Ability to work in an Agile development environment and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
· Knowledge of application security setup using common security standards like SSL, TLS, secured ciphers, etc.
Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. (CEI No: R1223390 | License No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.