Our client prides themselves on sustainability within the retail industry, curating products that serve purpose and aiming to be the most responsible retailers in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer based in Cape Town or open to relocation. This role will support our clients online strategy across their eCommerce platforms.
What you will be responsible for:
- Creating effective and insightful user-centered designs through a solid understanding of the user centered design methodology
- Seeing projects through from inception to production
- Handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and workshops
- Creating task and user flow diagrams
- Wireframing ideas and solutions
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research and tests
- Prototyping for stakeholder presentations and user testing
- Crafting documentations and creating presentations
- Collaborating with stakeholders and team members to create quality and seamless experiences for our customers
- Proactively contributing ideas and improvements to our online and app shopping experience
- Keeping up to date with UX and UI eCommerce trends across digital channels and platforms
You will need 3 – 5 years UX Design experience, this is essential.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328983
Salary: ZAR600000.00 - ZAR700000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2023/01/03
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent