We are currently working with a multinational company who are expanding across Saudi.
Our client is offering a good basic with a very compelling commission structure along with amazing training and career progression path.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Qualifying leads and scheduling appointments for BDM’s.
- Proactively prospect potential customers, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline.
- Utilise the CRM system to manage leads and convert them to sales.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent account management.
- To build and maintain the brand and mission within the wider Cyber Security community.
- Meet any agreed KPI’s set in relation to individual and team performance.
- Ad-hoc Business Development & Sales admin duties when required.
- You must be able to speak fluent Arabic
- Target-driven and results-focused.
- Previous experience selling Cybersecurity/IT Security solutions is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2303-332238
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/05/2023
Job Industries: Business Development
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Permanent