Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Sales
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client is a cutting-edge software solutions company HQ’d in Switzerland with offices around the globe. They’ve built and refined a unique solution portfolio which transforms the existing mainframe application-landscape into modern, state of the art applications. They are passionate about unlocking the value of legacy systems, leading their customers to technology that is fit for the future.
The Senior Solutions Sales Leader will work across their defined sales region, building and executing against their own defined business plan to meet company sales & business growth objectives. Engaging directly with prospective customers and appropriate partners, this role would suit seasoned, senior direct sales professionals with a proven ambition to drive complex large deals from prospect to close in the highly competitive and growing market of mainframe modernization. You will be responsible for driving account development & pipeline generation activities to achieve their sales goals. You will conduct business driven discussions, whilst also leading negotiation planning, strategy and execution.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Effectively communicate the company’s unique & compelling value proposition in a highly competitive market.
* Drive product & services sales into existing and targeted accounts within the assigned territory.
* Meet / exceed annual sales targets.
* Work with different departments to develop demand gen initiatives and develop / maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
* Develop and execute a personal business plan to achieve annual & quarterly sales targets.
* Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting high value network within the sales territory.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Minimum 8 years proven complex solutions sales & business development background selling at Senior Executive / C level / dealing with multi stakeholder complex transformational sales cycles.
* Leadership and initiative to drive software and services sales into target accounts through the full prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals opportunity lifecycle.
* Thorough understanding of the sales process & industry recognized qualification methodologies e.g. MEDDPICC, Challenger, SPIN, TAS etc.
* Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of the mainframe platform ecosystem & mainframe Modernization market space.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple sales pursuits.
* Experience in marshalling & motivating the wider internal resources within the company to achieve success.
* Persuasive and effective communication, influencing & presentation skills.
* Ability to build an effective business case articulating the value of the sales & solution strategy.
* Experience in working with partners, in particular SI’s & Cloud Providers in sell with & sell through sales motions.
* Experience selling across North America (Canada & US).
Personal Attributes & Abilities:
* A “hunter” sales professional profile & mindset.
* Strong team player.
* An excellent networker with experience working at CXO level.
* Good influencing skills with a resourceful and committed sales approach.
* Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* High willingness to travel.
* Fluency in English.
* Strategic skill and analytical thinking.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Results-oriented and driven work style.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.