We are partnered with a #1 ranked Digital bank who are looking for a Content Creator to join their inhouse creative studio.
They are looking for an experienced creative photographer and videographer with the ideal candidate being proactive and solutions focused, ready to action Plan B when Plan A doesn’t work out.
You’ll get to work on a varied and interesting range of projects to work on, talented collaborators in the form of the Studio’s designers, copywriters and motion experts, and all the equipment you need to get the job done.
Reporting to the Art Director, your work will appear across multiple touchpoints: from customer stories or creating and editing beautiful content for their social channels, or photographing a brand activation while managing production from beginning to end.
It’s worth noting that you’ll need at least a year of professional photography, videography and video editing experience.
- Work across multiple cross-functional teams to deliver on a wide range of photography, videography and video editing needs.
- Create and edit social first content series for Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram
- Photograph and shoot brand activations
- Photo editing to ensure media is fit for purpose
- Contribute to the concepting phase of briefs for social, website and paid advertising
- Assist the team with storyboarding where needed
- Work on a fast-paced team where you will need to work on a number of projects at once
- Drive projects from start to finish, working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and delivery
- Be an active member of the studio, sharing your knowledge and contributing to the creative culture within the wider company
- 1+ years professional photography & videography experience, ideally in a creative studio environment
- Portfolio of exciting work – and a demonstrable eye for
- Solid understanding of Adobe, Figma and photo/video editing software
- An inquisitive, passionate and self motivated attitude, open to new ways of working and learning
- A thirst for knowledge; keeping up to date with digital content trends and techniques
- Strong eye for composition, colour, typography, movement and depth
- Good timekeeping skills. Work here is fast paced, and you’ll need to meet deadlines and demonstrate a level of flexibility to ensure work is completed on time
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative team player and able to take feedback on board
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
Job Reference: JO-2210-327789
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 28/11/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent