Creative Lead – Non-profit Organisation
Hybrid – London
Are you a talented and experienced Lead Designer who has a desire to work on campaigns that make a HUGELY positive impact for a non-profit organisation UK?
We have partnered with an incredible housing and homelessness charity to find their new Creative Lead to help lead major creative campaigns from concept through to production.
- Working closely with other designers and writers to support them in creating outstanding sector-leading work.
- Lead major projects from concept through to production
- Deliver highly creative work with strong strategic thinking
- Able to present to stakeholders confidently and clearly
- Able to lead groups of designers and writers to create outstanding campaigns
What they’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience as a designer
- A strong conceptual thinker, with fantastic graphic design skills
- Proven track record of creating integrated campaigns concepts that can be delivered across all media
- Experience of working to brief, understanding different audiences
- Able to format and supply graphic and illustration files for online and external suppliers
- Skilled in Adobe Indesign, photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office
What they offer:
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% Pension
- Interest free travel loads
- Very Flexible working environment – 1-2 days in office
- Access to tenancy deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Home is absolutely everything! If this role sounds of interest, please apply below!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327821
Salary: £45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent