Our team has joined forces with a fantastic consumer goods company located in the heart of Essex and they’re on the lookout for a talented Motion Graphic Designer. The role will be heavily Graphic Design based and Product Photography and Videography experience is essential.
- Experience using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs.
- Understanding and interpreting briefs.
- Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts/email marketing to Amazon A+ Content and full-scale branding projects on several marketplace platforms.
- Previous experience with website design.
- Ensuring that design work is aligned with company branding and bringing ideas to new branding.
- Able to super impose images on to backgrounds and knowledge of resizing images to suit all kinds of banner, sliders and modules.
- Developing rough drafts of concepts and coming up with new concepts.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a common vision and consistent branding.
- Keeping up-to-date with design and multimedia trends and the latest developments in software tools.
- Presenting final design concepts, including specifications for fonts, images, colours, text and layout, for their approval.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using relevant software.
- Taking product photography and designing info graphics.
- Making appealing product videos and adhering to the marketplace guidelines
- Present a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Job Reference: JO-2304-332794
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/04/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent