Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Designer who has a passion for beautiful and original design that creates excitement, intrigue and challenges the norm.
Do you have proven experience and a consistent track record of outstanding design, strong brand sensibilities and running an efficient studio?
The Creative Studio sits within the Brand and Comms team, the Lead Designer will play a vital role:
- Delivering fresh and impactful brand, print and digital design for the group’s multiple companies, spanning industries such as technology, private wealth, sport, energy, finance and more. This company will shape the future of insurance and it’s an exciting place to be.
- Leading a small team of Designers and Artworkers and helping to build a growing team of design and creative individuals looking to challenge the status quo of the financial industry.
- Building strong relationships with design teams, bid management teams and senior stakeholders across the group globally.
You will work alongside the Design Director, Creative Director and studio/account management, owning large projects and leading a team of creatives, building positive relationships with their clients and partners along the way. The ability to handle multiple projects and outstanding attention to detail is crucial.
The Must haves
- A true passion for a design, you bring unexpected ideas to the table and inspire others to excel.
- You can create design concepts for multi-channel projects including video, print, OOH, digital and events.
- An incredible eye for detail, you take pride in creating work to a very high standard.
- Have a high level of proficiency in all relevant software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record in creating stunning brands (plus some digital).
- Can generate new ideas or concepts by leading workshops, structured brainstorms, or other collaborative exercises.
- Follows trends, but most importantly, you know when to use them.
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead or Similar role
- Confidently present to clients and senior stakeholders with clarity and impact.
- Strong proven experience in developing and building an efficient studio operating model as the business grows and evolves.
- Comfortable and engaged in meetings and workshops and can challenge a brief and/or client, to get to the best solution.
- Strong verbal and written communicator, you are good with people and highly interactive.
- Have demonstrated ability in a senior or similar role.
- Keen to lean in and shape the future of the team.
- Inspire your teammates and keen to assist them to realise their potential.
- Lead a team to deliver complex major projects.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328298
Salary: Up to £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 25/11/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent