We are on a mission to deliver financial success and freedom for our clients. We believe that a world class client experience and exceptional personal finance products are key to driving superior outcomes for our clients. We live this mission every day – everything we do is about the client.
We’re one of the world’s largest fund managers and more than 30 million investors worldwide trust us with £5 trillion in assets under management. We have the fastest growing direct retail investment platform in the UK and are investing tens of millions over the next 4 years to further improve the platform.
Our aim is to be the largest retail direct platform in the UK. Our competitive advantage is grounded in our best performing, low-cost funds, our trusted hybrid digital advice offering and our world-class client experience. And it’s not just our customers who seem to like what we do! Which? recently named us ‘Recommended Provider for Investment Platforms’ for the third year running.
We’re happy to be a bit different from other fund managers. We’re owned by the people who invest in our funds, rather than shareholders. There is no conflict between doing the right thing for our clients and the right thing for shareholders – our clients are our shareholders.
Our culture is a bit different too. We’re only as good as our people, so we help our diverse crew thrive, both in and out of the office. To enable this exciting growth, we are looking for Product Design Lead to join our expanding CX team. It’s an exciting time to join us. We’re heavily investing to build a sizeable client experience team and aim to be world-class. You’ll play a big part in our success – and be rewarded for it.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a new team of product designers, helping to build the future of the client experience.
- Design, document and develop Design ways of working in an Agile Product construct
- Work closely with product managers, stakeholders and delivery teams to solve problems and reduce friction for our users.
- Advocate at a senior level for simple, modern design and adherence to design conventions and best practices (e.g., responsive, accessibility)
- Drive the uptake of the latest design tools and thinking – including the implementation & build of a new design system
- Understand and incorporate insight to constantly improve journeys and task completion for different types of users
- Evolve design thinking in teams and show how we can use digital to differentiate the company to provide the best in class experience.
- Take a hands on approach – mentoring new designers, improving designs and getting stuck in when needed with a founder’s mentality.
- Strong understanding and vision for what ‘great’ looks like fo
- r Personal Investor including how to improve site metrics. Take into account every aspect of the user’s experience, with business and marketing goals, to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, and documentation, to the highest possible standards.
- Advanced knowledge of user-centred design principles, visual design, user behaviour, interactions, and the brand.
What it takes:
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and have demonstrated leading a group of designers
- Previous experience in building a design team from scratch and knowing what it takes to create a high performing team Strong UX/UI design, ideally with experience in asset management, FinTech or finance.
- Strong collaborator, facilitator and communicator.
- Deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest UI/UX design practices and concepts for mobile platforms. * Strong knowledge of design / UX applications and collaboration tools such as Invision, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch.
- An outstanding portfolio of work samples demonstrating your experience.
- Someone who can think outside the box and have fun!
To be considered for this unique role, please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328198
Salary: £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + 30% Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/02/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX