The Digital Product & Experience team within my clients structure is responsible for creating customer-facing products that are innovative, effective and will change the experience of customers for the better.
My client, a world leading travel & airline company, take huge pride in their past – but they’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else!
My client are currently investing heavily in building a first-class product team and are looking for a talented Product Design Lead to join them!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver best in class, innovative user experiences working directly with design leadership, product leads, engineering leads, and various business stakeholders
- Extensive experience working on a live digital product at scale, with both engineers, product/project managers and Researchers
- Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
- Set clear expectations and direction for the Designers in your Products streams
- Communicate effectively with senior management, stakeholders, Product, Engineering and/or direct reports
- Lead workshops to drive alignment, clarity and shared understanding with stakeholders and product team members alike
- Map journeys and flows, while also developing interactions, from rough sketches through to market-ready product experiences
- Design and maintain the components, interactions, and transitions, design patterns as part of a Design System or component library to ensure quality, consistency and ensure efficient collaboration with developers
- Bring visions to life by creating engaging, hi-fidelity prototypes, paying particular attention to micro-interactions, motion and animation to enhance the user experience
What you will bring to the team:
- Advanced skills in industry-leading design and prototyping software, i.e Figma
- Experience working in Lean, Agile or matrix organisations
- Have an excellent understanding of human-centred design and Design Thinking principles and methodologies to create intuitive interfaces and interactions
- You are able to work at different levels of fidelity from sketching through to designs, sharing ideas early and refining them with others
- You’re curious – looking to develop a deep understanding of our data and what motivates our users and shapes their behaviour
- You enjoy sharing and collaborating on your thinking with engineers, stakeholders and other people in the business to ensure your work is robust and effective
- Effective at communicating design strategy, rationale and justifying design decisions within the team and to stakeholders
- A track record of managing, mentoring and developing people to achieve their potential
What can my client offer you?
- A competitive salary commensurate to your experience.
- A commitment to helping you grow, challenge yourself & progress professionally. We have set up clear career pathways and mentoring programmes to support you in achieving that.
- Flexible on working locations, with a Central London base alongside our head office near Heathrow.
- Travel benefits and discounts for friends & family.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within, you’ll also have the opportunity to make full use of their perks when you join – Competitive Pension, Flexible Working, Discretionary Benefits – Brand discounts, Airport Parking, Private Medical Cover, Dental and Critical Illness Cover, Discounted health club memberships…plus more!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327580
Salary: £55000.00 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, Product, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX